Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cheating..maybe


This one may not count as a stash busting exercise. This projet started a while ago. I had a pile of Jo Sharp Aran Tweed. Why? No idea. I don't think I have actually ever knit anything in the yarn to warrant it's existance in my home, but no matter, maybe it was an orphan and I took it in. There's heaps of it and when I saw these amazing cushions I knew my little orphaned balls of yarn had a purpose.

I'll still have some left over and seeing as that is not an option I will knit a blanket to go with the cushions...........Thanking of some kind of log cabin style blanket..........mmmmmm wonder if I need more yarn for that.........

2 comments:

Sonia said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! I love your eye for design and colour… you need to do a book…

Anonymous said...

Yay! You posted again!

These cushions are beautiful! I do love tweed yarns.