Sunday, February 20, 2011

STASH BUSTING



Today is the 21 February 2011. I intend to end this blogging hiatus with, in my opinion the biggest stash busting year of the century. I know I should have had it as a New Year's resolution, but, statistically it would have been doomed to fail. I reckon the 21 February 2011 is as good a date as any. The stash busting year of the century, yes, I know it sounds awfully 'over the top'. What makes this different is that the stash busting is extended to busting the stash that lives on my butt as well! Got the $250.00 walking shoes, no butter in the house, a deep freeze full of frozen calorie, portion controlled meals.I have no idea how much I weigh and have no intention of finding out. I just know it is too much. Published are pictures of my stash and if you think I am posting pictures of the stash on my butt, think again!Take my word for it the fabric and yarn stash in the pictures are a really true depictment of the stash on my butt........wool stash, fabric stash and brand new sewing machine. No excuses..........I'm going for it.........

No comments: