Sunday, February 27, 2011

Humble Beginnings

I bought this yarn about 6 years ago. There was plenty more of it. I knitted the most fabulous Aran Jumper for my darling son.There are two things that my son does to his handknit things from Mummy - either he loses it or he washes it. The lovely jumper became the victim of the latter. I have about 200 gram left. My darling son is climbing the Himalayas with his darling Dad this year. I am using this yarn to knit the darling son a really long, really warm (holding the yarn double) scarf to take along. Lets see where this scarf lands up. There's something about losing a scarf in the Himalayas that I can bear. Maybe, it has to do with the fact that every stitch was knit by me and be default it ( the scarf) is taking me along. Anyway, it is the first in my stash busting ventures. Read on......there is another.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're totes going along in some way, and that's the most awesome thing ever <3